- About Us
- Career Champions
- News & Events
- Business Awards
Mansfield & Ashfield 2020 together we mean business
With the eyes of the media centred on Ashfield and Mansfield it is a great opportunity to join the fun, encourage community spirit and promote North Nottinghamshire as a great place to visit.
• Window sticker and posters available
• Social media hashtags
• If you are on the route – you can do a ‘flash mob’ style activities and MDC will try to get you live on TV.
• Dress you windows, your business premises – help MDC & ADC turn the town yellow!
• Line the streets on the 6th September and join in on the ‘big welcome’ event on the 5th! There is a mixture of sponsorship opportunities that are outlined here:
• Have a stand at the Big Welcome for £50 (10 spaces available) or at the Tour of Britain
• Stage Four start for £100 (four spaces available)
• Support the town and sponsor the town dressing from £200 per business •Become a corporate sponsor from £2,500
• Design the starting flag or stage winner trophy (co-ordinated through NCC schools portal).
Our ToB hashtag for Nottinghamshire is #NottsToB
Also tag in the global feeds #TourofBritain @TourofBritain @ToBCycling
• Summer of cycling – FREE cycling themed summer festival
• 28 July, Titchfield Park (Mansfield launch of ToB)
• 9 August, King George V Park
• 22 August, Carr Lane Warsop
• Plus ToB crafts, mascot and giveaways.
• 5 September – the Big Welcome - Action Sports Tour (BMX display, ramp and rail, have a go sessions)
• Mansfield 103.2 roadshow • Street performers and music • ToB meet and greet, craft marquee • Arrival of ToB village from 3pm.
• 6 September – ToB village Mansfield • From 9am. Race starts at 10.45am • Meet the riders, get involved and make some noise for • the start of stage four of the Tour of Britain 2017. • ToB village, music, entertainment and activities.
Please download the official Mansfield or Ashfield welcomes TOB logo on your promotional materials!
For further information from your local councils on how you can get involved contact:
Award Winning Career Champions Scheme Relaunches and Attracts BBC National Coverage!
The award winning Career Champions scheme founded in 2013 and driven by 3 bu...
Modern Leadership Conference Determining Local Business Success!
Many modern businesses still don’t know the true meaning of leadership yet...
Local Businesses See Value in 2020 Networking Meeting!
September is the second busiest breakfast networking meeting for the Mansfiel...
Purpose Media partners Bing for exclusive marketing seminar
Purpose Media is teaming up with search giant Bing to deliver an event at De...
Robert Woodhead Ltd - Father and son lead the way with social housing ‘Ultra Site'
A father and son team is playing a key role in building new social housing fo...
The Mansfield Building Society sees record mortgage lending in the first half of 2017
Mansfield Building Society is on track for another strong year of mortgage gr...
Finance for Enterprise are recruiting
Finance for Enterprise are looking for an investment manager.
WANTED: VOLUNTEER TRUSTEES
Cornwater Evergreens Foundation Trust based in Ravenshead runs Friendship and...
Ron Brooks Mansfield Helps Local Swimmer AY-GO for Gold
Record-breaking Junior Swimmer Elliot Clogg from Clipstone, Nottinghamshire,...
SALES/LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR REQUIRED
Due to continued growth we require an additional person to join Need2View's h...