- About Us
- Career Champions
- News & Events
- Business Awards
Mansfield & Ashfield 2020 together we mean business
As a member of Mansfield 2020 you have access to a hub of business information, inter trading opportunities, Corporate Social Responsibility activities and now a funding hub that will distribute funding information and alerts so you know what is available for your business to help with business growth.
Mansfield District Council is committed to supporting local business development and growth. This scheme will provide grants for businesses with a viable business growth plan that will lead to job creation.
· The grant is available to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)* located in Mansfield district area that either:
· Already have a ‘Strategic Business Growth Plan’ in place and require additional funding to take forward.
· Are at the very early planning stages in considering developments to grow the business with no formal plan in place.
In all cases growth plans will need to support the creation of at least two full time equivalent (FTE) jobs.
The council reserves the right to refuse applications in respect of certain types of businesses and where there are other reasons that mean support cannot be provided.
A grant of up to a maximum of £5,000 is available – being 50% of the total project cost.
The N2 Business Growth Programme will provide grant support to businesses in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. It will address areas of growth opportunity:
• In key growth sectors, life sciences, digital content, clean technologies and advanced manufacturing
• In supporting new high growth businesses, such as spin-out companies and technology-led businesses
The programme is designed to help overcome barriers to growth of private enterprise and is primarily aimed at local SME’s who need funding of between £20,000 and £250,000. Click here for the key eligibility criteria and how to apply.
To be eligible for our grant your business needs to:
· qualify for the National Apprenticeship Service’s AGE
· be located in Ashfield or Mansfield District
· employ less than 250 staff.
· a newly created position and your company must not have recruited an apprentice in the previous 12 months
· for an apprentice who is between 19 and 24 and lives in one of the Districts
Click here for further information.
Mansfield District Council has recently approved an ‘Economic Stimulus Fund’ and part of the fund will provide grants for businesses moving into vacant shops.
· The grant is available to independent retailers* taking occupation of a property which has been vacant for at least three months.
· Premises must be located in the Mansfield district and applicants will be required to demonstrate a need for funding to enable their project to proceed.
· As a consequence any items purchased or work undertaken before grant approval is awarded will not be eligible for funding. This scheme is available to both new and existing retail businesses**
No posts available
Mansfield Building Society helps fuel Nottinghamshire Blood Bikes
The Mansfield Building Society has pledged £500 to Nottinghamshire Blood Bik...
Hall-Fast Boost Offering To Local Businesses
Mansfield Industrial supplies firm Hall-Fast have boosted their offering to...
Acquisition sees Fresh Start Recruitment set to restore iconic local building
Fresh Start Recruitment acquires Mansfield Grade II listed property Innisdoon...
Do you want to open minds and create opportunities? Join the Evolve Trust's Open Day
Join the Evolve Trust's Open Day on Thursday 1st February 2018
Fidler & Pepper Solicitors headline business awards once again
Fidler & Pepper Solicitors have won yet more accolades for their work at...
Fidler & Pepper - Get your online Wills checked by real experts
People who get their Wills by downloading “do it yourself” kits off the i...
2020 Welcomes REAL Education as a Patron
Since its formation in 2008, R.E.A.L Education has earned an excellent reput...
2020 Chairman in his Seasonal Summary at the December Breakfast Meeting.
Another year gone and it has flown by. Each meeting seems to bring ne...
Put Your Business on the Map in 2018 …. Enter the 2020 Business Awards!
In 2014 Mansfield and Ashfield emerged as number two in the UK for the expans...
Grade A Office Accommodation Available at Ransom Wood Business Park!
Office Space Available: Hawthorn House, Ransom Wood Business Park, Southwell...