- About Us
- Business Support
- Business Hub
- Business Awards
Mansfield & Ashfield 2020 together we mean business
As a member of Mansfield 2020 you have access to a hub of business information, inter trading opportunities, Corporate Social Responsibility activities and now a funding hub that will distribute funding information and alerts so you know what is available for your business to help with business growth.
Mansfield District Council is committed to supporting local business development and growth. This scheme will provide grants for businesses with a viable business growth plan that will lead to job creation.
· The grant is available to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)* located in Mansfield district area that either:
· Already have a ‘Strategic Business Growth Plan’ in place and require additional funding to take forward.
· Are at the very early planning stages in considering developments to grow the business with no formal plan in place.
In all cases growth plans will need to support the creation of at least two full time equivalent (FTE) jobs.
The council reserves the right to refuse applications in respect of certain types of businesses and where there are other reasons that mean support cannot be provided.
A grant of up to a maximum of £5,000 is available – being 50% of the total project cost.
The N2 Business Growth Programme will provide grant support to businesses in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. It will address areas of growth opportunity:
• In key growth sectors, life sciences, digital content, clean technologies and advanced manufacturing
• In supporting new high growth businesses, such as spin-out companies and technology-led businesses
The programme is designed to help overcome barriers to growth of private enterprise and is primarily aimed at local SME’s who need funding of between £20,000 and £250,000. Click here for the key eligibility criteria and how to apply.
To be eligible for our grant your business needs to:
· qualify for the National Apprenticeship Service’s AGE
· be located in Ashfield or Mansfield District
· employ less than 250 staff.
· a newly created position and your company must not have recruited an apprentice in the previous 12 months
· for an apprentice who is between 19 and 24 and lives in one of the Districts
Click here for further information.
Mansfield District Council has recently approved an ‘Economic Stimulus Fund’ and part of the fund will provide grants for businesses moving into vacant shops.
· The grant is available to independent retailers* taking occupation of a property which has been vacant for at least three months.
· Premises must be located in the Mansfield district and applicants will be required to demonstrate a need for funding to enable their project to proceed.
· As a consequence any items purchased or work undertaken before grant approval is awarded will not be eligible for funding. This scheme is available to both new and existing retail businesses**
No posts available
SAFETY PAL INTRODUCES KEY CHANGES THAT MAKE HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT EASIER
Safety PAL’s new features protect companies and prevent accidents
Kingfisher Court welcomed MP Gloria DePiero to help celebrate National Care Home Open Day.
Sutton’s newest care home, Kingfisher Court, welcomed MP Gloria DePiero to...
Sponsorship Package available for Party on the Market! 9th July!
Package C - TV Screens Display an advert at The Party on the Market...
Are you looking for a skilled Bid Writer, Project or Business Development Manager with a diverse and result driven background?
Following the earlier announcement this year you will be aware that NBV have...
Important Update About Our June Breakfast Meeting
Our June breakfast meeting will be hosted from: Vision University Centre (We...
Jephsons’ sponsorship boost local businesses
Jephsons has a long and proud tradition of supporting its local business comm...
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE ENHANCES COURSE OFFERING WITH NEW PARTNERSHIP
Vision West Nottinghamshire College has developed a new and exciting partner...
New Fines Calculator from Safety PAL
How much could an accident cost you?
Building a more entrepreneurial firm
What is an entrepreneurial organisation? We all know what an organis...
Make IT 2020 Host ‘Access to Free Money' Event!
The first ever ‘Access to free money’ event was hosted by MakeIT 2020 on...